This complete curriculum package includes everything you need to make a full and enriching year studying medieval history. With over 850 printed pages and 10 hours of audio, this package is jam-packed with valuable learning! This bundle includes:
- Hardcover Snapshots of Medieval History
- Audiobook Snapshots of Medieval History (this is a digital-only product. Due to the large file size, the audiobook is only available via a password-protected Dropbox folder. This product includes a PDF with the link and password to download the 37 individual .mp3 files from Dropbox.)
- Softcover Instructor's Guide to Snapshots of Medieval History
- Softcover Student Guide to Snapshots of Medieval History
- Ted's Timeline Kit: Medieval (this is a digital-only product and will be available as an instant download after purchase)
A full description of each product can be seen by clicking on the name of the individual product.
Free shipping in the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia is included as part of this bundle! Please contact us for shipping costs to other countries.
Please add your address as a note to seller when purchasing this product!
Complete Print Curriculum Package: Medieval History
This product includes both digital and physical products. Unfortunately, our website will not allow us to require an address on products that include digital items. That means it's possible to check out without adding your address. We ask that you please add your address as a note at checkout so we can ship your books to you as soon as possible.
The add note option is located right above the add promo code option.
If you add your address in the "Ship To" section on PayPal, we will not receive it, but if you use a credit card we will receive your billing address.
If you miss where to add your address, don't worry! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and shipping address.
This product includes two or more digital files. As such, the product downloads as a .zip file. Below are your options to open a .zip file:
- On a Mac, simply double click the .zip file to unzip it.
- On a PC, right click on the .zip file and click "Extract All".
- On an Android device open the Files app, locate the .zip file in your downloads, and click "Extract All".
- iPhones and iPads do not have the built-in ability to unzip files. You can download a third party app such as Unzip or iZip to open the .zip file on your mobile Apple devices. If you own a desktop computer you could also download and unzip the files there and then sync them to your mobile Apple device through iCloud or a manual sync.
If you are using an iPhone/iPad or are otherwise having trouble opening your .zip file, please email email@example.com and we can provide you with an alternative download option.